Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Paul Jameson's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with the visualization of data as it's the king of human senses, also I thin…"

Paul Jameson replied Oct 10, 2012 to What will be the next big thing after data science?

19 Jul 1
Reply by Ujae Kang

"What about data axiom then build upon it with Data Art moving quickly into Data Engi…"

Paul Jameson replied Oct 4, 2012 to What will be the next big thing after data science?

19 Jul 1
Reply by Ujae Kang

"I would call them agnostic, but in data land I would call them other, you see it's a…"

Paul Jameson replied Oct 2, 2012 to Analytic thinking to identify the right God?

7 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Sudip Biswas

"One next big thing will be closer interrogation of virtual data acting with the huma…"

Paul Jameson replied Sep 26, 2012 to What will be the next big thing after data science?

19 Jul 1
Reply by Ujae Kang

"Then I have a key to that gold mind, what you do is work with "how we think" transla…"

Paul Jameson replied Sep 25, 2012 to What will be the next big thing after data science?

19 Jul 1
Reply by Ujae Kang

"Do we not already get the data for why I think? Steven you typed; but getting the wh…"

Paul Jameson replied Sep 25, 2012 to What will be the next big thing after data science?

19 Jul 1
Reply by Ujae Kang

"Everybody is allowed to their point of view, but I like to start at the beginning. S…"

Paul Jameson replied Sep 23, 2012 to Analytic thinking to identify the right God?

7 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Sudip Biswas

"They/we don't know, they/we have a believe system because they/we don't know, so you…"

Paul Jameson replied Sep 22, 2012 to Analytic thinking to identify the right God?

7 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Sudip Biswas

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Data Science Central ®   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service