The Sentiment Analysis Innovation Summit returns to San Francisco on May 1 & 2 and boasts a lineup of the most influential executives driving sentiment analysis initiatives in their organizations.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Vice President, Internet Services Research, Fujitsu
- Software Engineer, Cisco Systems
- Principal Development Lead, Bing
- Director, Marketplace Design, Yahoo!
- Staff Technical Program Manager, Twitter
- Cognitive Scientist, WalmartLabs
- Research Engineer, Computational Linguist, Samsung
- Professor of Knowledge Management & Information Architecture, Kent State University
- Manager, Site Search, Verizon Wireless
- Vice President, Data Analysis, Metlife
- Head of Digital Business Development, Borman Entertainment
& many more…