This article was written by Aisha Javed. Below is a summary and table of content, for this long tutorial.
Whether you are a beginner in Machine Learning or you have been trying hard to understand the Super Natural Machine Learning Algorithms and you still feel that the dots do not connect somehow, this post is definitely for you!
- Milestone # 1 : A Quick Short Intro to The Naïve Bayes Algorithm
- Milestone # 2 : Training Phase of The Naïve Bayes Model
- Milestone # 3 : The Testing Phase —Where Prediction Comes into the Play!
- Milestone # 4 : Digging Deeper into the Mathematics of Probability
- Milestone # 5 : Avoiding the Common Pitfall of The Underflow Error!
- Milestone # 6 : Concluding Notes….
To read the full article, with illustrations, click here.
- Invitation to Join Data Science Central
- Free eBook: Enterprise AI – An Applications Perspective
- Free Book: Applied Stochastic Processes
- Comprehensive Repository of Data Science and ML Resources
- Advanced Machine Learning with Basic Excel
- Difference between ML, Data Science, AI, Deep Learning, and Statistics
- Selected Business Analytics, Data Science and ML articles
- Hire a Data Scientist | Search DSC | Classifieds | Find a Job
- Post a Blog | Forum Questions