Sign up here to receive (at no cost) our DSC weekly digest and full access to the largest and fast growing data science / machine learning / AI professional network. Alternatively, click here if you are only interested in the newsletter.
The full membership includes, in addition to the newsletter subscription:
- The ability to comment on great articles such as Advanced Machine Learning with Basic Excel, and to publish your own content.
- Access to member-only pages or content such as our Data Science Certification, our free data science eBooks, our list of top data science people and websites, our comprehensive list of 4,000 job titles for data scientists, data sets, code snippets, training material related to our data science apprenticeship, and more.
- Creating your profile. Click here to see sample profiles. Interesting active profiles are featured each week. More than 100,000 analytic practitioners have joined our community since 2007, making it the most vibrant, useful and relevant network for data professionals.
- Support to all your questions regarding our community (about posting, obtaining source code, jobs, etc.)
- Picture of the week, challenge of the week, great resources (machine learning, R, Python, data sets, projects, cheat sheets) and articles posted by niche bloggers (weekly series - press review), DSC webinars, data science events (conferences, workshops), and press releases.
- Ability to post blogs and forum questions, as well as comments. Also, check out many other additional, free benefits offered to members.
You can easily unsubscribe at any time. Our weekly digest features selected discussions, articles written by experts, forum questions and announcements aimed at machine learning, AI, IoT, analytics, data science, BI, operations research and big data practitioners.
It covers topics such as deep learning, AI, blockchain, visualization, automated machine learning, Hadoop, data integration and engineering, statistical science, computational statistics, analytics, pure data science, data security, and even computer-intensive methods in number theory. It includes
- Exclusive content for subscribers only: our upcoming book on automated data science (coming soon), detailed research reports about the data science community (for instance, best cities for data scientists, with growth trends), API's (top Twitter accounts updated weekly, various forecasting apps) and more
- New book and new journal announcements
- Access to open data and other data sources
- Salary surveys - how much a Facebook data scientist makes
- Research about the data science community (job titles, demographics, trends)
- Workshops, webinars and conference announcements
- Programs and certifications for data scientists, tutorials
- Technical articles: adversarial networks, introduction to Tensorflow, Python libraries for machine learning, correlation metrics for big data, how to create a taxonomy, clustering for big data, pattern detection, robust random numbers, graph databases, fast Hadoop/SQL, making a video with R, hidden decision trees, 12 types of regression, model-free data science and statistics, Monte Carlo, etc.
- Case studies, success stories
- Career alerts, with fresh job ads and resources to boost your career
- New big data and analytic companies/products announcements, articles about the big data ecosystem
- Top data scientists, top blogs, top products
- Visualization techniques
- How to choose a software or visualization tool
- Job interview questions for data scientists
- Tutorials on how to sell data, forecasts or consulting services
- Start-up ideas for analytic practitioners
- Data science dictionary and toolkit
- Applications to healthcare, fraud detection, retail, digital advertising, BI and market research, finance, engineering, pricing optimization, astronomy and more, new algorithms
- Sample source code, questions about coding and algorithms
- News, press releases and any info to keep you updated on the latest valuable trends and products
- Even proprietary and successful stock trading strategies based on robust data science!
Example of content published on our network (Maps with Excel)
Screenshot from our data video series
Click here to sign up and start receiving our newsletter. We respect your privacy: member information (email address etc.) is kept confidential and never shared.
Follow us on Twitter: @DataScienceCtrl | @AnalyticBridge