Over 1,000,000 machine learning, AI, analytics and data science practitioners use our resources. Access high quality, relevant and proprietary content found nowhere else. Find solutions to your problems, or learn how to transition to a career in data science.
Sign up here. Or to receive our newsletter, subscribe here. Free membership.
Source for picture: one of our articles about time series, here
The full membership includes, in addition to the newsletter subscription:
- Access to member-only pages, our free data science eBooks (for instance, this one), data sets, code snippets, and solutions to data science / machine learning / mathematical challenges.
- Support to all your questions regarding our community.
- Data sets, projects, cheat sheets, tutorials, programming tips, summarized information easy to digest, DSC webinars, data science events (conferences, workshops), new books, and news.
- Ability to post blogs and forum questions, as well as comments, and get answers from experts in their field.
You can easily unsubscribe at any time. Our weekly digest features selected discussions, articles written by experts, forum questions and announcements aimed at machine learning, AI, IoT, analytics, data science, BI, operations research and big data practitioners.
It covers topics such as deep learning, AI, blockchain, visualization, automated machine learning, Hadoop, data integration and engineering, statistical science, computational statistics, analytics, pure data science, data security, and even computer-intensive methods in number theory. It includes
- Exclusive content for subscribers only: our upcoming book on automated data science (coming soon), detailed research reports about the data science community (for instance, best cities for data scientists, with growth trends), API's (top Twitter accounts, various forecasting apps) and more
- New book and new journal announcements
- Salary surveys - how much a Facebook data scientist makes
- Workshops, webinars and conference announcements
- Programs and certifications for data scientists
- Case studies, success stories, benchmarks
- New analytic companies/products announcements
- Sample source code, questions about coding and algorithms
Click here to sign up and start receiving our newsletter.