- You can't manage what you don't know. Get the knowledge!
I am 30 year of age and currently live in Copenhagen. My primary focuses are usability in IT and business development. Other than the programming and mathematical knowledge must be combined with business skill to over come business intelligence concerns.
I am a active contributor in everything that I do. Able and willing to take responsibility and cope with any occurring obstacle.
I am the creative engineer with the analytic mindset to minimize time and resources spent in development, as well as informatical production and agile management.
Efficiency and effectiveness are two things I have a larger focus in when dealing with optimizing software systems. Considering IT or business development setup in modern business philosophy which have over years been into an enjoyable focus area for me.
- BigData analysis to give a better view for selecting future options, changes and decisions.
- Business intelligence and IT Operations Management (R, Matlab, SQL, Hadoop). Furthermore have I worked with reporting in Tableau Software and Qlik: Business Intelligence and Analytics for pointing out the best KPI´s. I think data is the key to making things work better. I believe if your data presentation is unexciting, you aren't doing it right!
- Development of IT systems and test of IT systems (worked with: Python, PHP Ruby on Rails, SQL-Oracle, Java (JEE/J2SE), NoSQL, and different UML designs.
- Experience in IT risk assessment e.g. my master thesis about early warnings systems (Maersk Line, 2014).
- Development of Quality and Project Management Systems SCRUM and Kabin.