I hope you'll join us for this year's Train AI conference at Pier 27 in San Francisco. Train AI is the only conference to feature AI industry leaders showcasing real world case studies. On May 9th, Figure Eight's co-founder Lukas Biewald will lead an Introduction to Deep Learning workshop. And on May 10th, the main conference will feature keynotes, panel discussions, and speaker sessions addressing the practical applications of machine learning.
This year's keynote speakers are:
- Garry Kasparov, World Chess Champion and author of Deep Thinking: Where Machine Intelligence Ends and Human Creativity Begins
- Ruchir Puri, IBM Fellow and Chief Architect at IBM Watson
- Andrej Karpathy, Director of AI at Tesla
They'll be joined by other AI luminaries, including:
- Jack Clark, Strategy and Communications Director at OpenAI
- Pete Warden, Engineer at Google, Lead of TensorFlow Mobile/Embedded Team
- Anima Anandkumar, Principal Scientist at Amazon AI and Bren Professor at Caltech
- Elena Grewal, Head of Data Science at Airbnb
- And many more... See the full speaker line-up on the TrainAI website
And as a bonus for all conference attendees, Google Cloud is giving out credits! $500 for new customers and $200 for existing users.
CTO | Figure Eight
P.S. Use discount code DataScienceCentral30 to get 30% off the registration fee!