Subscribe to DSC Newsletter
Three Generations of AI for Data Unification
Most data scientists spend only 20 percent of their time on actual data analysis.The remaining 80 percent of data scientists’ time is spent locating, unifying and cleaning data before they can begin their real work.
Source: IDG

Is your enterprise positioned to harness big data to solve pivotal business
challenges
and drive significant business impact in 2019?

Three Generations of AI for Data Unification, written by A.M. Turing Award
winner and Tamr Inc. CTO, Michael Stonebraker, explores how
enterprises applied three generations of artificial intelligence (AI)
to better complete the data unification process.

In this entry, Stonebraker covers:

• Three distinct generations of data unification tools
• New advances that make data unification less time-intensive and more scalable
• How machine learning (ML) solves problems involving significant data variety
• The Future of AI for Data Unification

Download this whitepaper to learn how to use AI to unify your organization’s
data and begin your journey towards achieving maximum operational
efficiency in 2019!

Download White Paper
 
Three Generations of AI for Data Unification
Tamr Inc., 66 Church Street, Cambridge, MA 02138 – Contact Us
  FB LI  

Views: 114

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2020   TechTarget, Inc.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service

console.log("HostName");