In today’s competitive business environments, a master’s degree is not only essential for job security, it can be the key to unlocking significant career growth in any industry.
These cutting-edge, 100% online master’s degree programs from Jacksonville University’s Davis College of Business are designed specifically for professionals like you. The curriculum is focused on building critical business and leadership skills and knowledge required to strengthen and advance your professional position.
MS in Applied Business Analytics
Only a handful of universities in the U.S. offer this highly sought-after, lucrative degree 100% online. You’ll be given thought-provoking insight and learn how to understand the critical issues that business executives face in today’s dynamic organizations. You’ll develop the skills and knowledge required to:
- apply IT, statistical, and management science models to strategy building and decision making
- analyze, compile and share relevant data in real time to discover hidden data patterns
- find profitable market trends and customer preferences
- master analytics tools like Tableau and Hadoop
MS in Organizational Leadership
This advanced degree will prepare you to lead and manage an organization to success, as you enhance your analytical, communication and management skills needed to achieve your goals – and those of your organization – in today’s complex global workplaces. You’ll learn:
- how to successfully handle all facets of decision-making
- to think strategically and apply that thinking to your business plan
- risk assessment and how to avoid ethical pitfalls and other leadership trouble spots
Start Growing Your Career Potential Today
Impact your future through higher education. Experience growth in your current role and look more attractive in the job market as you build a solid competitive advantage.
>> Learn more: http://bit.ly/2saiO2U