In celebration of the upcoming holidays, you can use code DSCEaster for $300 off all two-day pass prices at 4 upcoming summits taking place at the San Jose Convention Center on April 28 & 29. Expect the biggest Big Data takeover yet, with presentations, networking, awards ceremonies, a recruitment fair and much more!
Check out the 4 summits here: http://bit.ly/1vXe68m
With 120+ sessions over two days, these summits will put you amongst data’s finest practitioners set to showcase their expertise, from companies such as Spotify, MasterCard, Samsung, Google, Facebook, NASA, Toyota Financial & many more…
- Big Data Innovation Summit: With 7 stages from Data Analytics and Data Science, to Hadoop and Machine Learning, no aspect of Big Data will be left uncovered. You’ll gain the tools and skills to take control of your data.
- Data Visualisation Summit: How can you visualize your organization’s data to drive decision making? This summit will explore how companies are storytelling with their data.
- Chief Data Officer Summit: The CDO is crucial in bridging the gap between the C-Suite and the wider data team. Learn how the world’s first CDOs are creating an enterprise data strategy at every level.
- Internet of Things Summit: Are you ready for the rise of the interconnected world? This summit will explore how both large companies and small startups are creating a smarter world with IoT.
- Big Data Innovation Awards: Has your team or organization’s Big Data initiatives made a difference within the data community this year? The Big Data Innovation Awards return to San Jose, celebrating those who have made Big Data what it is today: http://bit.ly/19D01Tr
- DataTalent: Looking to hire, or get hired? Check out DataTalent, your one-stop shop to meet data professionals in Silicon Valley: http://bit.ly/1Mu41rd
For a snapshot of what to expect, check out a presentation from last year’s summit, ‘Cutting Through the Big Data Hype for True Customer Insight’:http://bit.ly/1xX28wY
If you would like to attend, or for more information, please contact Jordan Dunne at [email protected] (+1 415 992 7918), or secure your place via each summit website using the discount code DSCEASTER. The code is also valid on Access All Area passes that will give you access to all 4 summits.
See you in San Jose!