Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

All Discussions Tagged 'data' (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is the best open data source with direct raw data access for global climate data, with http, FTP or api links directly to data, global coverage down to country or county/state for last century?

Hi all - question for you: What is the best open data source with direct raw data access for global climate data, with http, FTP or api lin…

Started by Andrew Clancy

1 Apr 30
Reply by Mark Conrad

What are the present top trending automation testing tools

As there are so many testing tools available in the market we need to select the right one for any application like Data Science, Big Data,…

Started by Swetha Reddy

0 Apr 26

time serries hourly data plot

How to plot mulivarite data against hourly data in time series using python

Started by suhas jk

0 Oct 2, 2018

Big Data & Hadoop Online Training by Simplilearn

Big Data and Hadoop Certification is one of the most coveted certifications in IT Service Management. Simplilearn offers online Big Data an…

Started by Sophia Grace

6 Apr 20, 2018
Reply by VijayaKumar

Identifying Missing Students at a College

I am building out a data set to use in R and a xg-boost program I have developed. I want to ask about several data strategies and this issu…

Started by William Clarke

0 Apr 20, 2018

Longitudinal data analysis - is HLM best choice for my data?

Hi everybody, I'm a Clinical Psychologist working on my PhD thesis and I need help with data analysis of longitudinal data... To make the l…

Started by Nikola Babić

0 Mar 29, 2018

Different specializations among data scientists

Data scientist is a generic job-title (just like software engineer).  For software-engineers over time one sees many specializations -- ful…

Started by Anoop Gupta

0 Feb 13, 2018

data science - study, jobs

Hi all, I'd like to get specialized in data science and I like to know  which are exactly the key fields and key technology for each fields…

Started by Tedi Kondi

0 Nov 1, 2017

BSTS prediction going off while making predictions

We are trying to forecast the quantity based on 5 years of monthly historical data. We used Bayesian model. It looks like our forecast is g…

Started by Keerthi Parvathi

0 Aug 9, 2017

How to get free data?

Hi guys, Where can I get free real data (csv/xml) to practice DS methods and extract insights? Thanks in advance, Jose

Started by Jose

1 Aug 8, 2017
Reply by Tim Matteson

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Data Science Central ®   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service