Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

All Discussions Tagged 'big' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are the present top trending automation testing tools

As there are so many testing tools available in the market we need to select the right one for any application like Data Science, Big Data,…

Started by Swetha Reddy

0 Apr 26

Big Data & Hadoop Online Training by Simplilearn

Big Data and Hadoop Certification is one of the most coveted certifications in IT Service Management. Simplilearn offers online Big Data an…

Started by Sophia Grace

6 Apr 20, 2018
Reply by VijayaKumar

data science - study, jobs

Hi all, I'd like to get specialized in data science and I like to know  which are exactly the key fields and key technology for each fields…

Started by Tedi Kondi

0 Nov 1, 2017

Intellipaat provides Hadoop online Training.

Intellipaat provides  Hadoop online Training. Hi, We will start a new  Hadoop Developer batch from  20th april’13. Certification will be pr…

Started by riya saxena

4 Aug 3, 2017
Reply by sharon maxwell

New data science accommodating for IT revolution

In the early years of the 17th century questions were different. People looked for ways to understand nature in order to better handle it..…

Started by Edith Ohri

0 Jun 25, 2017

How do you interact with data at work?

Hello fellow data workers! Lately I’ve been getting rather frustrated with some things at work, and was wondering if this was endemic to ju…

Started by Kate McGinley

0 Jun 21, 2016

Climate Change's Big Impact on Big Data

It’s not the amount of data to manage that’s the problem. It’s not the technology trying to tame the data that’s the problem. It’s not even…

Started by Taymour Matin

0 Jul 26, 2015

Free donation-class based machine learning trainings in San Francisco!

By 2018 the US faces a 1.5 million shortage in analysts with Big Data know-how [McKinsey]. With deepsense.io free donation-class based mach…

Started by Robert Pohnke

0 Jul 22, 2015

Master's Thesis about Big Data - Need Experts

Hello everybody, I'm currently writing my Master's Thesis about Critical Success Factors to Extract Organizational Value from Big Data. At…

Started by Jose Batista

0 Apr 6, 2015

The Future of Big Data: Good, Bad or Ugly?

The Pew Internet Project, in collaboration with Elon University’s Imagining the Internet Center, recently published a report on the future…

Started by Gil Press

1 Oct 25, 2013

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Data Science Central ®   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service