Subscribe to DSC Newsletter
Federica Gazzelloni
  • Female
  • Rome
  • Italy
Share on Facebook
Share

Gifts Received

Gift

Federica Gazzelloni has not received any gifts yet

Give a Gift

 

Federica Gazzelloni's Page

Latest Activity

Federica Gazzelloni liked Vincent Granville's blog post Bernouilli Lattice Models - Connection to Poisson Processes
Jun 11
Federica Gazzelloni's blog post was featured

Mortality and co-morbidity Investigation in Italy under Covid-19

Mortality and co-morbidity Investigation in Italy under Covid-19Dispensing connection between characteristic, co-morbidities, and mortality outcomes among 1890 patients with Covid-19 and three cause of death: infectious, respiratory and under investigation diseases which affected mortality rates in Italy between 2010 and 2017.by Federica GazzelloniObjective: To investigate the impact of Covid-19 in patients experiencing co-morbidities and verify connections among confirmed severe acute…See More
Jun 7
Federica Gazzelloni's blog post was featured

The virus that kills: #coronavirus

Looking through the data available on the internet, reading news and listening to the last outcomes of the new coronavirus outbreak, decided to go moreover about this virulent impact on our society as a whole.The first outcome has been registered on the 20th of January, following the WHO website statistical information, and the evolution has been very impressive and still…See More
Apr 5
Federica Gazzelloni's blog post was featured

Mortality of #coronavirus

Emergencies preparedness in public health response have been advised on 31st of December 2019 by the WHO China Country Office because of Cases of pneumonia of unknown etiology. Of the first 44 cases reported 25% were severely ill while the remaining 75% resulted in stable conditions.…See More
Apr 2
Federica Gazzelloni's 2 blog posts were featured
Mar 29

Profile Information

Job Title:
Actuary
Seniority:
Other
Job Function:
Business Analytics, Deep Learning
Short Bio:
Statistician Actuary
LinkedIn Profile:
http://https://www.linkedin.com/in/fgazzelloni/
Interests:
Contributing, Networking, Finding a new position

Federica Gazzelloni's Blog

Mortality and co-morbidity Investigation in Italy under Covid-19

Posted on June 6, 2020 at 1:12am 0 Comments

Mortality and co-morbidity Investigation in Italy under Covid-19

Dispensing connection between characteristic, co-morbidities, and mortality outcomes among 1890 patients with Covid-19 and three cause of death: infectious, respiratory and under investigation diseases which affected mortality rates in Italy between 2010 and 2017.

by Federica…

Continue

The virus that kills: #coronavirus

Posted on March 26, 2020 at 1:41pm 0 Comments

Looking through the data available on the internet, reading news and listening to the last outcomes of the new coronavirus outbreak, decided to go moreover about this virulent impact on our society as a whole.

The first outcome has been registered on the 20th of January, following the WHO website statistical information, and the evolution has…

Continue

Mortality of #coronavirus

Posted on March 26, 2020 at 1:30pm 0 Comments

Emergencies preparedness in public health response have been advised on 31st of December 2019 by the WHO China Country Office because of Cases of pneumonia of unknown etiology. Of the first 44 cases reported 25% were severely ill while the remaining 75% resulted in stable conditions.…

Continue

COVID-19 infection and The Pangolin affection

Posted on March 26, 2020 at 1:30pm 0 Comments

Taken from pangolins, it has been found that the virus cause of COVID-19 is a “curse of the pangolin”.

The mammal Pangolin is hunted as game meat for both medicinal purposes and food consumption.

In addition, seven out of eight species of pangolins are threatened with extinction within the next generation. They have been a valuable commodity for…

Continue

Comment Wall

You need to be a member of Data Science Central to add comments!

Join Data Science Central

  • No comments yet!
 
 
 

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2020   Data Science Central ®   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service