Three Predictive Analytics World Events in NYC:
Business, Financial, Healthcare
Regular Pricing Ends September 8
Predictive Analytics World, the leading cross-vendor event for data science and machine learning professionals, managers, and commercial practitioners is heading to New York Cityon October 29 - November 2 with three co-located predictive analytics events:
This week is your last chance to register at the current rates. Hurry, prices increase afterSeptember 8. Plus, as a member of the Data Science Central community, you'll get an extra15% off with the discount code DSC15 when you register now.
Don't miss sessions and discussions driven by industry luminaries and thought-leaders, such as:
And more! Check out the full agenda for each of the co-located events here:
- Jeff Deal, Vice President of Operations, Elder Research Inc. (PAW Healthcare)
- John Elder, Founder & Chair, Elder Research, Inc. (PAW Business, Financial, Healthcare)
- James Gottshall, Vice President, Strategic Analytics, XL Catlin (PAW Financial)
- Jack Levis, Senior Director, Process Management, UPS (PAW Business)
- Julia Minkowski, Risk Analytics Manager, Signifyd (formerly Fiserv) (PAW Financial)
- Dr. Pamela Peele, Chief Analytics Officer, UPMC Health Plan & UMPC Enterprises (PAW Healthcare)
- Claudia Perlich, Chief Scientist, Dstillery (PAW Business)
- Steven Ramirez, CEO, Beyond The Arc (PAW Financial)
- Anne Robinson, Executive Dir., Strategy, Analytics and Systems, Verizon (PAW Business)
- Dr. George Savage, Co-Founder & Chief Medical Officer, Proteus Digital Health (PAW Healthcare)
- Seth Stephens-Davidowitz, Author, Everybody Lies; Opinion writer, NYTimes; Former data scientist, Google (PAW Business)
- Dr. Ken Yale, JD, DDS, Senior Vice President & Chief Clinical Officer, Delta Dental of California (PAW Healthcare)
"Hands down, best applied analytics conference I have ever attended."
- Jon Francis, Senior Statistician, T-Mobile
"...the event met the highest expectations and provided a rewarding experience for all participants."
- Marianna Dizik, Statistician, Google Inc.
"Cutting costs using predictive analytics is not science fiction; PAW showed us the path - top companies demonstrated reality."
- Santhosh Kumar Shanmugam, Sr. Statistician, Expedia
"The advantage of Predictive Analytics World to other conferences is that it's sponsor-neutral, thereby most of the effort goes into the promotion of various data mining techniques and not to a specific software."
- Mehran Azhar, Senior Marketing Analyst, WW Grainger
Now is your last chance to save big to:
- See first-hand experiences
- Hear from experts
- Taste the future
- Smell career advancement
- Feel the excitement