A simple way to find great articles and resources on popular subjects such as data science, machine learning, deep learning, Python, R , data sets, dataviz, IoT, AI – or even Excel – is to use our data science search engine. This page, populated with pre-selected queries, is an excellent starting point. The search box can be found on DSC and all our channels, on all pages, at the very top, on the right-hand side. For instance, click here to find results for Python.
Below is a selection of highly popular articles posted on DSC, over the last few years. Enjoy the reading!
- 66 job interview questions for data scientists
- 20 short tutorials all data scientists should read (and practice)
- Data Science Cheat Sheet
- 16 analytic disciplines compared to data science
- 24 Data Science, R, Python, Excel, and Machine Learning Cheat Sheets
- 4 easy steps to becoming a data scientist
- 27 free data mining books
- Tutorial: How to detect spurious correlations, and how to find the …
- Visualizations: Comparing Tableau, SPSS, R, Excel, Matlab, JS, Pyth…
- R Tutorial for Beginners: A Quick Start-Up Kit
- Great Github list of public data sets
- 38 Seminal Articles Every Data Scientist Should Read
- Data scientist paid $500k can barely code!
- Jackknife logistic and linear regression for clustering and predict…
- 10 Python Machine Learning Projects on GitHub
- Cheat Sheet: Data Visualization with R
- Python (and R) for Data Science – sample code, libraries, projects,…