Time series forecasting is different from other machine learning problems.
The key difference is the fixed sequence of observations and the constraints and additional structure this provides.
In this mega Ebook written in the friendly Machine Learning Mastery style that you’re used to, finally cut through the math and specialized methods for time series forecasting.
Using clear explanations, standard Python libraries and step-by-step tutorials you will discover how to load and prepare data, evaluate model skill, and implement forecasting models for time series data.
Technical Details About the Book
- PDF format Ebook.
- 8 parts, 34 chapters, 367 pages.
- 28 step-by-step tutorial lessons.
- 3 end-to-end projects.
- 181 Python (.py) files.
Click here to buy this self-published book.
Top DSC Resources
- Article: Difference between Machine Learning, Data Science, AI, Deep Learnin…
- Article: What is Data Science? 24 Fundamental Articles Answering This Question
- Article: Hitchhiker’s Guide to Data Science, Machine Learning, R, Python
- Tutorial: Data Science Cheat Sheet
- Tutorial: How to Become a Data Scientist – On Your Own
- Tutorial: State-of-the-Art Machine Learning Automation with HDT
- Categories: Data Science – Machine Learning – AI – IoT – Deep Learning
- Tools: Hadoop – DataViZ – Python – R – SQL – Excel
- Techniques: Clustering – Regression – SVM – Neural Nets – Ensembles – Decision Trees
- Links: Cheat Sheets – Books – Events – Webinars – Tutorials – Training – News – Jobs
- Links: Announcements – Salary Surveys – Data Sets – Certification – RSS Feeds – About Us
- Newsletter: Sign-up – Past Editions – Members-Only Section – Content Search – For Bloggers
- DSC on: Ning – Twitter – LinkedIn – Facebook – GooglePlus