Independently published (November 20, 2018). 78 pages.
This book intends to provide an overview of Machine Learning and its algorithms & models with help of R software. Machine learning forms the basis for Artificial Intelligence which will play a crucial role in day to day life of human beings in the near future. A basic understanding of machine learning is required, as its application is widely seen in different fields such as banks and financial sectors, manufacturing, aviation, transportation and medical field. The book covers machine learning classification algorithms such as K-Nearest Neighborhood, Naïve Bayes, Decision Trees and also Artificial Neural Networks and Support Vector Machines.It is recommended to refer author’s book on Application of Statistical Tools in Biomedical Domain: An Overview with Help of Software (https://www.amazon.com/dp/1986988554) and Essentials of Bio-Statistics: An overview with the help of Software https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GRBXX7D if you need to familiarize yourself with the basic statistical knowledge.
This book is available here on Amazon.
- Book and Resources for DSC Members
- Comprehensive Repository of Data Science and ML Resources
- Advanced Machine Learning with Basic Excel
- Difference between ML, Data Science, AI, Deep Learning, and Statistics
- Selected Business Analytics, Data Science and ML articles
- Hire a Data Scientist | Search DSC | Find a Job
- Post a Blog | Forum Questions