This is part of a new series of articles: once or twice a month, we post previous articles that were very popular when first published. These articles are at least 6 month old but no more than 12 month old. The previous digest in this series was posted here a while back. Below is our fourth edition.
- Top 20 Big Data Experts to Follow (Includes Scoring Algorithm)
- Visual directory of 339 tools. Wow!
- What Does A Data Scientist Really Do?
- Most Promising Job of 2016: Data Scientist
- Text Classification & Sentiment Analysis tutorial / blog
- Introduction to Outlier Detection Methods
- Learn Everything about Sentiment Analysis using R
- 10 Great Healthcare Data Sets
- How to make any plot with ggplot2?
- How Big Data is Changing The Way You Fly
- Real Time Predictive Models – Are They Possible?
- How Big Data is Changing the World of Soccer
- 1.5 TB dataset of anonymized user interactions released by Yahoo
- Fuzzy Matching Algorithms To Help Data Scientists Match Similar Data
- What statisticians think about data scientists
Enjoy the reading!