Data scientists spend 80% of their time preparing and cleaning their data. They spend the other 20% of their time complaining about preparing and cleaning their data.
This was posted by Kirk Borne on his Twitter account. Not sure who created the cartoon. Do we all spend 80% on our time on something, and the remaining 20% on something else? In my case, I spend 20% of my time writing articles (usually research articles that the layman can understand, and sometimes articles like this one.) The remaining 80%, I spend it on managing my “department” (including helping my team and the sales team, marketing, advertising, ROI analysis, editorial tasks, growth, and even some stuff related to taxes.) What about you?
As a bonus, here is another cool cartoon posted by Kirk Borne:
- Subscribe to our Newsletter
- Comprehensive Repository of Data Science and ML Resources
- Advanced Machine Learning with Basic Excel
- Difference between ML, Data Science, AI, Deep Learning, and Statistics
- Selected Business Analytics, Data Science and ML articles
- Hire a Data Scientist | Search DSC | Classifieds | Find a Job
- Post a Blog | Forum Questions