This article was written by Lukasz Ciesla
Neural networks, machine learning, artificial intelligence – I get the impression that these slogans attack us from everywhere. They are mainly associated with the giants of the IT industry, who from time to time report spectacular progress in this field. I decided to dispel myths about machine learning using a series of articles explaining this problem by interesting examples. In this article, I will show you how to build and learn a neural network to generate one image based on another step by step.
- What will you learn from this guide?
- Implementation of the application and the GUI
- Modeling of the neural network
- Preparation of input data
- Learning the neural network
- Application test
To read the guide, click here.
- Book and Resources for DSC Members
- Comprehensive Repository of Data Science and ML Resources
- Advanced Machine Learning with Basic Excel
- Difference between ML, Data Science, AI, Deep Learning, and Statistics
- Selected Business Analytics, Data Science and ML articles
- Hire a Data Scientist | Search DSC | Find a Job
- Post a Blog | Forum Questions