Bill is the Editorial Director for Data Science Central, and President and Chief Data Scientist at Data-Magnum, providing predictive analytics and big data infrastructure projects as a service. Bill has been an active commercial predictive modeler since 2001.
In this series consisting of six parts so far (and still growing), we feature articles published by Bill Vorhies, on DSC. We start with the oldest articles.
- Predicting the Future
- How to Raise a (Data) Scientist in the Xbox Age
- Top Data Science Based Github Projects
- Managed Analytics – A Shortcut to Success
- Real Time Predictive Models – Are They Possible?
- MUMPS – The Most Important Database You (Probably) Never Heard Of
- Are You Stuck in Analytics 2.0?
- Data is Not the Enemy of Intuition
- Data Scientist – Still the Best Job in America
- Artificial General Intelligence – The Holy Grail of AI
- Self Service Data Prep Platforms – Fish or Fowl?
- 7 Cases Where Big Data Isn’t Better
- When Data Viz Trumps Statistics
- Can A Cow be an IoT Platform?
- Citizen Data Scientist – Care, Feeding, and Control
- Data Scientists Automated and Unemployed by 2025!
- Automated Predictive Analytics – What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- The New Rules for Becoming a Data Scientist
- Debunking the 68 Most Common Myths About Big Data – Part 1