These books were added in the last few months. Some do not cost anything (those marked as eBook in the listing below).
- Easy R Programming for Beginners
- Introducing Data Science: Big Data, Machine Learning using Python
- Deep Learning With Python
- Mastering Python for Data Science
- Ten Signs of Data Science Maturity – eBook by Kirk Borne and Peter Guerra
- New book on data mining and statistics
- Exploring Data Science
- Big Data Science & Analytics
- Statistics for Non-Statisticians
- 14 Timeless Reference Books
- Probabilistic and Statistical Modeling in Computer Science – eBook
- 10 Machine Learning books
- 10 great books about R
For a much bigger list, click here. For books added in 2016, click here. And if you are interested to see what kind of books were published just 5 years ago, click here: you will see that hot topics are changing over time, with less data mining, more deep learning and Python, just to give an example. You can also use the search box (on the top right corner on any DSC webpage) to find books on a specific topic, such as books on deep learning.