Each of these articles were viewed between 15,000 and 100,000 times, and were shared countless times. They were posted on Data Science Central in 2015. Later this month, we will publish our most popular, very recent articles.
Enjoy the reading!
- Visualizations: Comparing Tableau, SPSS, R, Excel, Matlab, JS, Pyth…
- A Tour of Machine Learning Algorithms
- 24 Data Science, R, Python, Excel, and Machine Learning Cheat Sheets
- Why So Many ‘Fake’ Data Scientists?
- How To Identify A Good/Bad Data Scientist In A Job Interview?
- How to Become a Data Scientist for Free
- 20 Big Data Repositories You Should Check Out
- Data Science Wars: R versus Python
- 27 free data mining books
- 10 Modern Statistical Concepts Discovered by Data Scientists
- 15 Books every Data Scientist Should Read
- Data scientist paid $500k can barely code!
Also, don’t forget to check out our first webinar of 2016: