First days after the celebration of the New Year is the time when looking back we can analyze our actions, promises and draw conclusions whether our predictions and expectations came true. As 2018 came to its end, it is perfect time to analyze it and to set trends for the next year. The amount of data generated every minute is enormous. Therefore new approaches, techniques, and solutions have been developed.
Looking back to our article Top 10 Technology Trends of 2018 we can say that we were preparing you for the upcoming changes related to aspects of security, changes provoked by the AI in business operations, extensive application of blockchains, further development of the Internet of Things (IoT), growing of NLP, etc. Some of these statements have been implemented in 2018, yet some will remain topical in 2019 as well. Only one factor remains stable – development. There is no doubt, the technologies will continue to develop, improve and upgrade to fit their purposes better.
Primarily smart data technologies were actively applied only by huge enterprises and corporations. Today, big data has become available to a wide range of small businesses and companies. Both big enterprises and small companies tend to rely on big data in the questions of the intelligent business insights in their decision-making.
The ever-growing stream of data may also present a challenge to business people. The prediction of changes in the role of big data and technologies is even more difficult. Thus, our top technology trends of 2019 are to serve a comprehensible roadmap for you.
1. Data security will reinforce its positions
2. Internet of Things will deliver new opportunities
3. Automation continues to be game-changing
4. AR is expected to overcome VR
To read the 10 trends with detailed information for each trend, follow this link.
- Book and Resources for DSC Members
- Comprehensive Repository of Data Science and ML Resources
- Advanced Machine Learning with Basic Excel
- Difference between ML, Data Science, AI, Deep Learning, and Statistics
- Selected Business Analytics, Data Science and ML articles
- Hire a Data Scientist | Search DSC | Find a Job
- Post a Blog | Forum Questions