This article was written on CBINSIGHTS.
We used CB Insights to identify over 80 private cybersecurity AI companies and categorized them into 9 areas of operation.
Cybersecurity companies saw a record number of funding deals last year and on a quarterly basis Q1’17 was the most active quarter for deals to private cybersecurity companies over the last five years. Alongside overall rising investment activity, a number of cybersecurity companies are emerging to offer up novel solutions to cyber threats by leveraging the advantages of artificial intelligence (AI).
According to CB Insights’ AI Deals Tracker, cybersecurity is the fourth most active industry for deals to companies applying AI.
We used CB Insights data to identify over 80 private companies in cybersecurity that are using AI and categorized them into the nine main areas in which they operate. Two unicorn companies valued at over $1B are included in the map: the automated endpoint protection company Tanium and the predictive intelligence company Cylance.
Table of contents
- Category Breakdown
- Anti Fraud & Identity Management
- Mobile Security
- Predictive Intelligence
- Behavioral Analytics / Anomaly Detection
- Automated Security
- Cyber-Risk Management
- App Security
- IoT Security
- Deception Security
- Market Map
- Cybersecurity AI Market Map Companies
To read the whole article, with each point detailed, the market map and full table of companies included, click here.
- Free Book and Resources for DSC Members
- New Perspectives on Statistical Distributions and Deep Learning
- Deep Analytical Thinking and Data Science Wizardry
- Statistical Concepts Explained in Simple English
- Machine Learning Concepts Explained in One Picture
- Comprehensive Repository of Data Science and ML Resources
- Advanced Machine Learning with Basic Excel
- Difference between ML, Data Science, AI, Deep Learning, and Statistics
- Selected Business Analytics, Data Science and ML articles
- Hire a Data Scientist | Search DSC | Find a Job
- Post a Blog | Forum Questions