Those seeking a career in artificial intelligence (AI) can have an easy task when you have an AI certification from a reputed institute.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) is a skill that is programmed and designed so that the machines behave and think like a human. It is an imperative part of our daily lives and is used in many daily service areas. The introduction of artificial intelligence has brought the idea of an error-free world and is gradually getting introduced in all fields to increase automation and provide accurate and faster results.
Becoming a certified AI professional is the key to a satisfactory career in the AI domain and can be a tool to elevate your career for better projects and roles.
However, getting certified can be a huge task, as numerous institutes are offering AI certifications. So how do you choose the best amid the lot? Well! We have made that chore easy for you as we share the six best AI certifications in 2021, which will help you scale up your career.
- MIT AI Online Program: Massachusetts Institute of Technology(MIT) offers various online certification programs for artificial intelligence. The certification program by MIT offers practical knowledge in AI that will help you transform your organization into an efficient, sustainable, and innovative organization of the future.
This program will help you understand the design principles and applications of artificial intelligence in various industries. You will learn the various stages involved in AI-based product design and the basics of the machine and deep learning algorithms and apply these insights to solving practical problems. Your goal is to create an AI-based product proposal that can be submitted to your internal stakeholders or investors.
The program also offers the double perspective of management and AI, thus giving you a sound knowledge of AI-based technologies through the eyes of the business.
- Machine Learning Engineering for Production (MLOps) Specialization by Coursera: Learn by the leaders. Created by none other than Andrew Ng, Machine Learning Program by Coursera has been cited as one of the best in the AI certification programs. Effective deployment of machine learning models requires more common capabilities in technical fields such as software engineering and DevOps. Machine learning engineering for production combines the basic concepts of machine learning with the functional expertise of modern software development and engineering roles.
Through this program, learners are introduced to basic machine learning ideas, including recognizing statistical patterns and data mining.
- AI Certifications by the United States Artificial Intelligence Institute (USAII¢): The institute offers three major cross-platform (vendor-neutral) certification programs for aspiring AI professionals for an engineer (students or working professionals with limited industry experience), consultant (for students having Masters degree with limited industry experience and working professionals with more than two years of industry experience), and scientist (for working professionals with more than five years of industry experience) role in the field of AI. The need to evolve from being data-driven workflows to AI-driven has opened numerous job opportunities in the industry. Thus the three AI certifications, Certified AI Engineer (CAIE¢), Certified AI Consultant (CAIC¢), and Certified AI Scientist (CAIS¢), provide the industry-relevant skills in AI.
All three programs are self-paced and offer preparatory study kits to the candidates comprising study books, videos, workshops, and practice code. Getting a vendor-neutral AI certification will have a multi-fold advantage. USAII¢ claims to close the AI talent gap with these certifications across the globe.
- IBM Applied AI Professional Certificate (Coursera): Designed by the global leader in Tech IBM, the Professional Certificate in Artificial Intelligence caters to professionals who want to work as AI developers. This plan will give you an in-depth understanding of AI technology, its applications, and use cases. You will be familiar with concepts and tools such as machine learning, data science, natural language processing, image classification, image processing, IBM Watson AI services, OpenCV, and APIs.
You will learn practical Python skills to design, build, and deploy AI applications on the web with this professional certificate without a programming background. These courses will also enable you to apply pre-built AI intelligence to your products and solutions.
- Coursera Artificial Intelligence Courses: Coursera provides a huge variety of certification programs and specializations in the field of AI. These programs have been designed in association with the worlds top universities and data science schools, including leaders in the AI industry. The programs created by Coursera introduce the students to the latest tools, concepts like Artificial Neural Networks, Deep Learning, TensorFlow, Python programming, and reinforcement learning.
The program ranges from beginner-level courses to senior-level programs for experienced AI professionals.
- Enterprise AI and Machine Learning by Cloudera: The enterprise AI and Machine Learning program by Cloudera enables the learners to shift their focus from technology to the result, i.e., the outcomes, and thus empower the ongoing optimization in the field. Only through the industrialization of AI will you be able to shift focus from technology to outcomes, empower continuous optimization and learning across the enterprise, and turn data into predictions at any scale, anywhere.
With this program, an applicant can build and deploy and scale AI applications with a repeated industrialized methodology that can turn available data into insightful decisions.
These are some of the best AI certifications in the market. You can visit their website individually to gain more knowledge about each of the certifications and get started on your AI career path. You should carefully select the program that helps you best to learn essential AI skills and give you a forever valid digital badge (to brand you on social media like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and others). This will undoubtedly help you to find a job or promotion or increase your personal brand value as an AI expert.