This resource is part of a series on specific topics related to data science: regression, clustering, neural networks, deep learning, decision trees, ensembles, correlation, Python, R, Tensorflow, SVM, data reduction, feature selection, experimental design, cross-validation, model fitting, and many more. To keep receiving these articles, sign up on DSC. The full series is accessible here.
21 Statistical Concepts Explained in Simple English
- Content Validity (Logical or Rational Validity)
- Contingency Coefficient: Definition
- Contingency Table: What is it used for?
- Continuity Correction Factor: What is it?
- Continuous Probability Distribution
- Continuous Variable Definition (Continuous Data)
- Contour Plots: Definition, Examples
- Control Group: Definition, Examples and Types
- Control Variable: Simple Definition
- Convenience Sampling (Accidental Sampling): Definition, Examples
- Convergent Validity and Discriminant Validity: Definition, Examples
- Cook’s Distance / Cook’s D: Definition, Interpretation
- Correlation Coefficient: Simple Definition, Formula, Easy Calculati…
- Correlation in Statistics: Correlation Analysis Explained
- Correlation Matrix: Definition
- Counterbalancing in Research
- Covariance in Statistics: What is it? Example
- Covariate Definition in Statistics
- Cramer-Rao Lower Bound
- Criterion Validity: Definition, Types of Validity
- Critical Values: Find a Critical Value in Any Tail
- Criterion Variable: Definition, Use and Examples
- Critical Z Value TI 83: Easy Steps for the InvNorm Function
- Cronbach’s Alpha: Simple Definition, Use and Interpretation
- C-Statistic: Definition, Examples, Weighting and Significance
- Cumulative Distribution Function CDF
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add [email protected] to your address book or whitelist us.