Deep Learning, Neural Networks and AI
About this course: If you want to break into cutting-edge AI, this course will help you do so. Deep learning engineers are highly sought after, and mastering deep learning will give you numerous new career opportunities. Deep learning is also a new “superpower” that will let you build AI systems that just weren’t possible a few years ago.
In this course, you will learn the foundations of deep learning. When you finish this class, you will:
- Understand the major technology trends driving Deep Learning
- Be able to build, train and apply fully connected deep neural networks
- Know how to implement efficient (vectorized) neural networks
- Understand the key parameters in a neural network’s architecture
This course also teaches you how Deep Learning actually works, rather than presenting only a cursory or surface-level description. So after completing it, you will be able to apply deep learning to a your own applications. If you are looking for a job in AI, after this course you will also be able to answer basic interview questions. This is the first course of the Deep Learning Specialization.
Deep Learning with TensorFlow
To help make deep learning even more accessible to engineers and data scientists at large, Google has launched a free Deep Learning Course. This short, intensive course provides you with all the basic tools and vocabulary to get started with deep learning, and walks you through how to use it to address some of the most common machine learning problems. It is also accompanied by interactive TensorFlow notebooks that directly mirror and implement the concepts introduced in the lectures. For more information, click here.
- Services: Hire a Data Scientist | Search DSC | Classifieds | Find a Job
- Contributors: Post a Blog | Ask a Question
- Follow us: @DataScienceCtrl | @AnalyticBridge