This article, written by Kass RE, Caffo BS, Davidian M, Meng X-L, Yu B, and Reid N, contains the following rules:
- Statistical Methods Should Enable Data to Answer Scientific Questions
- Signals Always Come with Noise
- Plan Ahead, Really Ahead
- Worry about Data Quality
- Statistical Analysis Is More Than a Set of Computations
- Keep it Simple
- Provide Assessments of Variability
- Check Your Assumptions
- When Possible, Replicate!
The read the long and detailed article, and find out about rule #10, click here.
Other articles and forum questions published this week: