This is a nice collection of free eBooks to learn the ropes on topics covering Hadoop, machine learning, Spark, analytics, and more.
The Little Bee series of books provides an overview of the hot topics in data and analytics, giving you a snapshot of each technology and its potential benefit to your organisation. These books will not make you an expert, but they will improve your understanding and open the door to new ideas.
The subject of data and analytics has become very complex over the last decade following an explosion of new technologies to support an ever-expanding host of data types. The books below introduce the technology (How it Works), the concepts (What is…) and the solutions (People at Work).
The books are available, here.
Top DSC Resources
- Article: What is Data Science? 24 Fundamental Articles Answering This Question
- Article: Hitchhiker’s Guide to Data Science, Machine Learning, R, Python
- Tutorial: Data Science Cheat Sheet
- Tutorial: How to Become a Data Scientist – On Your Own
- Categories: Data Science – Machine Learning – AI – IoT – Deep Learning
- Tools: Hadoop – DataViZ – Python – R – SQL – Excel
- Techniques: Clustering – Regression – SVM – Neural Nets – Ensembles – Decision Trees
- Links: Cheat Sheets – Books – Events – Webinars – Tutorials – Training – News – Jobs
- Links: Announcements – Salary Surveys – Data Sets – Certification – RSS Feeds – About Us
- Newsletter: Sign-up – Past Editions – Members-Only Section – Content Search – For Bloggers
- DSC on: Ning – Twitter – LinkedIn – Facebook – GooglePlus
Follow us on Twitter: @DataScienceCtrl | @AnalyticBridge