- Distributed cloud application environments offer tremendous benefits but require radically different application development, IT and business operations. Register for the Leveraging Distributed Cloud Environments virtual summit to learn from top industry experts and solution providers how to make the most of these new environments using containers, microservices, and emerging elements, observability and monitoring tools, and methods for keeping costs manageable.
- Ransomware attacks are inevitable, and while most will be a victim at some point, few can agree on the best means of prevention and mitigation. Register for free to hear Ransomware Protection Best Practices from top industry experts and solution providers on how to succeed with protection technologies that span network, endpoint and email security, using backup and data protection to its fullest, and leveraging cyber insurance.
Highlighting Our Contributors
This week is DSC’s final issue of DSC Weekly in 2022. With the conclusion of the year, we’re highlighting two of our top contributors’ and their articles from the last year. These articles are chosen for their high-quality, informative nature and attention to detail.
Alan Morrison posts articles with critical thought placed on emerging technology and its implications for businesses. Articles like “Divergent thinking and true AI innovation” show that technological advancements are not enough on their own; businesses need to change and adapt these new tools at their disposal in order to explore their full potential.
Vincent Granville is a name that comes up often, and for good reason. He is the co-founder of Data Science Central and remains a valued contributor and consultant. Vincent’s content can range from a beginner video guide, such as “Introduction to Machine Learning,” to multi-part discussions on new optimization techniques in “A New Machine Learning Optimization Technique – Part I.”
We hope you’ve enjoyed the content shared throughout 2022. Happy holidays, and we’ll see you in 2023.
The DSC Team
DSC Editorial Calendar: December 2022
Every month, we’ll update this section with many topics we’re especially looking for and are more likely to be featured in our spotlight area. Please contact the DSC editors for details.
- Post Twitter Social Media
- 2023 Data and Technology Trends
- Generative AI
- Surviving the AI Recession
- Graph Vector Embeddings
- 3D Web Graphics
- Data Meshes
- Digital Twins
- Secure AI
If you are interested in posting something else, that’s fine too, but these are areas that we believe are hot right now.
DSC Featured Articles
- Ready, Fire, Aim: the Path to Agility
December 20, 2022 at 9:08 pm
by Howard M. Wiener
- Why we need to think differently about AI risks in the medium to long term
December 20, 2022 at 8:54 pm
- Top 5 Key Business Applications of Sentiment Analysis
December 20, 2022 at 8:45 pm
by Roger Brown
- Why Should You Care About CPRA’s ‘Do Not Sell’?
December 20, 2022 at 8:42 pm
by Anas Baig
- Benefits of AI to Fight Fraud in the Banking System
December 20, 2022 at 2:56 pm
by Ryan Williamson
- Application and Benefits of Business Intelligence in Manufacturing
December 18, 2022 at 7:32 pm
by Ryan Williamson
- Taking Control of Your Online Presence with Data for All
December 16, 2022 at 7:25 pm
by Scott Thompson
- DSC Weekly 13 December 2022 – Highlighting Our Contributors
December 13, 2022 at 10:14 pm
by Scott Thompson
- ChatGPT Watermarking: What’s Really Human?
December 13, 2022 at 7:04 pm
by Tom Taulli
- Digital Transformation in Software Development – Why is the Change Imperative?
December 13, 2022 at 5:40 pm
by Ahana Pearl