This article was written by Swami Chandrasekaran.
Click on the picture below to zoom in.
AI is a fascinating area and I personally feel it will not do justice to explain it without looking at it from multiple dimensions. I have provided my point of view on AI in the following dimensions,
- Guardrails for AI (starting with, “just because you can doesn’t mean you should”)
- Core & essential building blocks
- Types of data AI systems work on
- Primary characteristics of an AI system
- Different types of AI (yawn!)
- Types of approaches to train / teach AI systems
- Top Algorithms
- Most common AI workloads/tasks
- Common examples of AI systems at work
- Dev Ops for AI — how are AI systems built?
- Popular Platform, API’s, Libraries & Frameworks
- Some of the absolute concepts and topics you need to take time in knowing
- What’s next for AI?
To read the rest of this article, click here.