The Data Science Graduate Programs‘ mission is to serve as a dedicated resource for anyone who is interested in pursuing a career in Data Science. This website includes career and student resources, data science applications, and a state by state guide to data science careers.
The website offers a look at the latest salary trends based on surveys conducted by leading tech industry job market research firms; a clearinghouse of information on data science MOOCs, bootcamps and graduate programs; along with general resources that help provide a clear understanding of the tools, methods and practices of data science in its many applications.
The goal at DSGP is simple. This website wants to give prospective graduate students a clear picture of what a career in data science looks like, and offer guidance on how to get there.
What you will find :
- Data Science Careers
- Data Science Salaries
- How to Become a Data Scientist
- What is Data Science?
- The Data Science Process
- Data Science Versus Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs)
- Data Science Bootcamps
- Math and Programming Bridge Courses
Data Science Applications
- Al and Robotics R&D
- City Planning
- Defense and Counterterrorism
- Plus 17 other applications
To check out all this information, click here.
- Career: Training | Books | Cheat Sheet | Apprenticeship | Certification | Salary Surveys | Jobs
- Knowledge: Research | Competitions | Webinars | Our Book | Members Only | Search DSC
- Buzz: Business News | Announcements | Events | RSS Feeds
- Misc: Top Links | Code Snippets | External Resources | Best Blogs | Subscribe | For Bloggers
- What statisticians think about data scientists
- Data Science Compared to 16 Analytic Disciplines
- 10 types of data scientists
- 91 job interview questions for data scientists
- 50 Questions to Test True Data Science Knowledge
- 24 Uses of Statistical Modeling
- 21 data science systems used by Amazon to operate its business
- Top 20 Big Data Experts to Follow (Includes Scoring Algorithm)
- 5 Data Science Leaders Share their Predictions for 2016 and Beyond
- 50 Articles about Hadoop and Related Topics
- 10 Modern Statistical Concepts Discovered by Data Scientists
- Top data science keywords on DSC
- 4 easy steps to becoming a data scientist
- 22 tips for better data science
- How to detect spurious correlations, and how to find the real ones
- 17 short tutorials all data scientists should read (and practice)
- High versus low-level data science
Follow us on Twitter: @DataScienceCtrl | @AnalyticBridge