This infographic was posted by Robert Kelley on Dataiku.
Here at Dataiku, we frequently stress the importance of collaboration in building a successful data team. In short, successful data science and analytics are just as much about creativity as they are about crunching numbers, and creativity flourishes in a collaborative environment. One key to a collaborative environment is having a shared set of terms and concepts. Even if you aren’t working in data science per se, it’s still useful to familiarize yourself with these concepts — if you’re not already incorporating predictive analytics into your everyday work, you probably will be doing so soon!
To see the full article, click here.
Top DSC Resources
- Article: What is Data Science? 24 Fundamental Articles Answering This Question
- Article: Hitchhiker’s Guide to Data Science, Machine Learning, R, Python
- Tutorial: Data Science Cheat Sheet
- Tutorial: How to Become a Data Scientist – On Your Own
- Categories: Data Science – Machine Learning – AI – IoT – Deep Learning
- Tools: Hadoop – DataViZ – Python – R – SQL – Excel
- Techniques: Clustering – Regression – SVM – Neural Nets – Ensembles – Decision Trees
- Links: Cheat Sheets – Books – Events – Webinars – Tutorials – Training – News – Jobs
- Links: Announcements – Salary Surveys – Data Sets – Certification – RSS Feeds – About Us
- Newsletter: Sign-up – Past Editions – Members-Only Section – Content Search – For Bloggers
- DSC on: Ning – Twitter – LinkedIn – Facebook – GooglePlus