This is our first post of a new series featuring articles published long ago. We manually selected articles that were most popular or overlooked, time-insensitive (for instance we eliminated articles about data science products because software packages and platforms have evolved so much over the last few years) and we only kept articles that still make sense and are useful today. The first one below has been kept for historical reasons: it was published in February 2008, four years before DSC was even created, and it is our very first article – still alive on Analyticbridge today!
- How to produce nice graphs with R?
- Non-Linear ARIMA using neural nets? +
- Best books for learning data mining
- Source code for Robust Ridge and Linear Regression with Bootstrap
- What is the difference between statistical computing and data mining?
- Which course did you enjoy most at University?
- Applied neural networks or SVM
- R tutorial to produce nice graphs and maps with 256 colors
- Online advertising: mathematical formula to compute reach and frequ…
- Iterative Algorithm for Linear Regression
- Multiple logistic Regression Power Analysis
- Logistic regression on large imbalance datasets
- Rule System for Fraud Detection: comparing XML, PMML, SQL.
- Insurance claims fraud detection model
- Logit vs Probit Regression
Enjoy the reading!
Source: article marked with a +
- Services: Hire a Data Scientist | Search DSC | Classifieds | Find a Job
- Contributors: Post a Blog | Ask a Question
- Follow us: @DataScienceCtrl | @AnalyticBridge