Originally posted on KDNuggets. We've added some blogs that were missing in the original list, and eliminated some that aren't worth mentioning, hoping to make this list less biased. For a much bigger list, click here.
- AnalyticBridge, about advanced analytics, books, salary surveys, training, challenges.
- Analytics Vidhya blog on development of analytical skills, analytic industry best practices, and more.
- AnalyticTalent Data science and analytics jobs.
- Andrew Gelman by Andrew Gelman, statistics professor at Columbia University
- Ann Maria's Blog, by Dr. AnnMaria De Mars, President of the online statistics education company The Julia Group.
- Anil Batra's Web Analysis (Analytics), Online Advertising and Behavioral Targeting blog
- BigDataNews General articles about big data, as well as news (selected press releases)
- Business. Statistics. Technology, by Galit Shmueli, Professor of Statistics at Indian School of Business, Hyderabad, India.
- Beyond the Box Score A blog using statistics to analyse the game of baseball.
- Blog About Stats By Armin Grossenbacher, a network for professionals mainly of statistical institutions.
- CoolData By Kevin MacDonell on Analytics, predictive modeling and related cool data stuff for fund-raising in higher education.
- Cloud of data blog By Paul Miller, aims to help clients understand the implications of taking data and more to the Cloud.
- Calculated Risk, Finance and Economics
- Data Mining Research blog by Sandro Saitta on data mining research issues, recent applications, important events, interviews with leading actors, current trends, book reviews, etc
- DataShaping Search engine (Google powered) crawling selected data science websites exclusively
- Data Science 101 by Ryan Swanstrom on becoming a data scientist.
- Data Science Central about automated data science, more general and less technical than Analyticbridge
- Data Science London on latest trends and research in data science.
- DataVizualization, the DSC channel related to DataViz.
- DiffusePrior by Alan Fernihough, on using R in econometric research.
- Domino Data Lab on startups, data science, R and Python.
- Data Scientist Journey Open source data science masters
- Data Genetics
- Deep Data Mining Blog, mostly focused on technical aspect of data mining, by Jay Zhou.
- Edwin Chen's by Edwin Chen, writes about math, machine learning, and data science.
- EMC Big data blog, by Mona Patel, big data solutions marketing at EMC
- Error Statistics Philosophy by Virginia Tech statistical philosopher Deborah G. Mayo
- Facebook Data Science Blog, the official blog of interesting insights presented by Facebook data scientists.
- FiveThirtyEight, by Nate Silver and his team, gives a statistical view of everything from politics to science to sports with the help of graphs and pie charts.
- Freakonometrics Charpentier, a professor of mathematics, offers a nice mix of generally accessible and more challenging posts on statistics related subjects, all with a good sense of humor.
- Freakonomics blog, by Steven Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner.
- FastML, covering practical applications of machine learning and data science.
- FlowingData, the visualization and statistics site of Nathan Yau.
To read the original list, click here.
Follow us on Twitter: @DataScienceCtrl | @AnalyticBridge