I'd add an 11th one as well: you check data science sites before you check news sites in the morning!
10. You think … “So much data, so littl…”
9. You know what heteroscedasticity is.
8. Your best pick-up lines all include the word “moneyball.”
7. You look at your grocery bill and try to predict what you will buy next.
6. You think data scientists are cool… and you have a theorem to prove it.
5. The numbers talk back.
4. Counting sheep keeps you up at night.
3. You know where all the insights are buried.
2. You have a Kolmogorov-Smirnov hangover.
1. You crunch numbers for breakfast.