Extensive professional experience in ICT in technical, management and sales roles.
- Management roles in the areas of Infrastructure, Operations and Data
- Sales roles ranging from sales representative to architect, often with CxO contacts.
- Project roles as either project manager or lead architect both on the client and the provider side in multi-year projects. Covered every phase of the project life-cycle, from requirements gathering to solution design, development and final delivery.
- Technical roles in the fields of Cloud Computing, Business Intelligence and High Performance Computing.
- Adjunct Professor of Machine Learning (LUISS)
- Adjunct Professor of Computer Architecture and Operating Systems for 5 years (La Sapienza)
- Postgraduate Master in Governance of Information Systems (Roma 3)
- University Degree in Mechanical Engineering (Genoa).
Field of Expertise
Data Science, BI
Years of Experience:
Your Job Title:
What is your Favorite Data Mining or Analytical Website?