|6 reasons to attend PAW 2015:
1. Predictive Analytics is relevant for EVERY organisation. If you know today how your customer will react tomorrow, you can plan targeted and cost-effective operations. This applies to both marketing and logistics.
2. Learn how to make the most out of Big Data sources. Benefit from the Internet of Things to increase customer profiling and prediction, understand improbability instead of probability, successfully combine logistic regression with ensemble modelling and deploy target shuffling to avoid the peril of vast search.
3. Are you tired of online marketing conferences with product pitches masquerading as useful content? Predictive Analytics World is the only vendor neutral conference on this topic. Every sponsored session is clearly marked in our agenda!
4. Top class national and international speakers! Top-class speakers are gathering under one roof to put online marketing optimisation in the spotlight. Join speakers from organisations such as Shell, Barclays and Sainsbury's and don’t miss great keynotes by data mining and predictive analytics experts Dean Abbott and John Elder.
5. Networking * Networking * Networking: how much you benefit from your participation is definitely also measured in the amount of networking you do. Meet your peers and the speakers for morning coffee, during breaks, at lunch or during the networking reception on Day 1.
6. Data Driven Business – enhance your online marketing focus! Conversion Conference and eMetrics Summit are running in parallel to Predictive Analytics World. Both are highly focused conferences that give you the opportunity to meet top international experts. Take a look at the programme.
You cannot make it to London?
Join Predictive Analytics World Conference in Berlin this 3-4 November.