Big Data Analytics (bda)
Tuesday 16th June 2015, Hotel Russell, London
Dear DSC Member,
As a Data Science Central subscriber we are delighted to offer you the opportunity to apply for a complimentary delegate pass to attend Whitehall Media’s 7th Big Data Analytics conference, taking place on Tuesday 16th June 2015 at the Hotel Russell, London
Big Data is much more than simply a matter of size - it presents an opportunity to discover key insights and emerging trends in data, make business more agile, board room decisions better informed, and answer questions that have previously been considered unanswerable. With data volume set to grow by 800% and over 80% of this being unstructured data, the question is: Is your enterprise up to the challenge of seizing the Big Data opportunity?
At Whitehall Media’s 7th Big Data Analytics conference we showcase Big Data use cases and techniques that drive the greatest business value and explore the latest tools and trends to help delegates gain fresh insights and strategic momentum to grow and respond to their business requirements.
- Julian Schwarzenbach, Chair, BCS Data Management Specialist Group
- Jim Anning, Head of Data & Analytics, British Gas Connected Homes
- Josep Casals, Lead Data Engineer, British Gas Connected Homes
- Paul Banoub, Director of Business Intelligence Services, UBS
- Prof. Yi-Ke Guo, Founding Director, Data Science Institute, Imperial College London
- Laura Omero, Senior Pricing Manager, General Electric
- Eugene Stipp, VP of Engineering, Schibsted Media Group
- Heather Savory, Chair, Open Data User Group (ODUG)
- Joe Mitton, Special Adviser, to the Mayor of London for Business and Enterprise
REGISTER HERE USING PROMOTIONAL CODE: DPDS
Further details about the conference can be found via the event website
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us via the details below. We look forward to welcoming you to the event.
BDA Registrations Team
T: +44(0)161 667 3001
Centurion House, 129 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 3WR
*PLEASE NOTE: Complimentary delegate pass promotion codes beginning with ‘DP’ are open for use by information technology solution buyers across large UK enterprises only. Regrettably, the complimentary delegate pass is not open to solution vendors, non-UK based registrants, freelancers, contractors, researchers or students in the field. The term (ps) stands for previous speaker.