The online MS in Data Science at the CUNY School of Professional Studies (CUNY SPS) offers foundational knowledge and hands-on skills similar to what’s taught in a programming boot camp.
>> Learn more
This 30-credit degree enables part-time students to earn a master’s within fewer semesters and full-time students to complete in one year.
As a student in this program, you will:
- Uncover patterns, relationships, and trends by mining and linking information
- Create descriptive and predictive models to help organizations make better decisions
- Discover relationships in data sets using exploratory visualization
- Work with tools such as R, Python, MongoDB, Hadoop, Tableau and D3
- Pay the NY State tuition rate ($440/credit), no matter where you live
Spring 2018 application deadline: December 18, 2017.
>> Visit us online
For additional information about the program, email [email protected] or call 212-652-CUNY.
In the meantime, learn more about our students and faculty by viewing this video