DataViz is about data visualization, while DataPlumbing is our new community for data engineers and architects. Both channels feature news, technical articles, announcements (books, training, conferences), jobs and salary surveys, blogs and forum questions.
Recent articles posted on DataViz:
- How to Lie with Visualizations: Statistics, Causation vs Correlation, and Intuition!
- Interactive Data Visualization for the Web, Free Online Version
- 35 books on Data Visualization
- What is the future of Data visualization and Dashboard solutions?
Visit and join DataViz at DataviZualization.com.
Recent articles posted on DataPlumbing:
- Implementing a Distributed Deep Learning Network over Spark
- R Tutorial for Beginners: A Quick Start-Up Kit
- How a Data Lake Could Fast-Forward Our Understanding of Climate Change
Visit and join DataPlumbing at DataPlumbing.com.
Our other channels include AnalyticBridge.com, BigDataNews.com, Hadoop360.com and our hub DataScienceCentral.com.