Hello DSC Member,
As we move closer to a new year, the predictions for what 2015 holds for Big Data are already beginning to take shape. 4.4 million IT jobs will globally support Big Data and the focus is to take our data and prepare the strategic and operational goals that it will assist. It's the year of actionable data.
Take a big step into 2015 with the 20th International Big Data Innovation Summit which returns to Caesars Palace, Las Vegas on January 22 & 23 for two days of inspiring, educational & insightful discussions.
See the overview.
As ever, this event will bring together data pioneers from some of the world's most successful organizations, to share insight and experiences through presentations, workshops, panels & networking sessions.
Be inspired by presentations from 30+ speakers, including:
Most companies estimate that they are analyzing a mere 15% of their data. This summit is the perfect opportunity to take control of your data in 2015 and create a data-driven culture in your organization.
- Vice President, Global Advanced Analytics, The Hershey Company
- Senior Data Scientist, Netflix
- Director, Data Science Engineering, Capital One
- Director, Data Insights, Riot Games
- Global Privacy Risk & Strategy Leader, DoHS
- Chief Information Officer, TopGolf
- Senior Director, Business Intelligence, Spirit Airlines
- Department Head, Data Science, Geisinger Health
- Senior Data Scientist, OpenTable
- Platform Architect, Major SF Based Tech Co.
& many more...
If you would like to attend, or for more information please contact Pedro Yiakoumi at [email protected] (+1 415 992 5658). Alternatively you can confirm your place here.
See you in Las Vegas!