|Data Scientists, Business Analytics professionals, IoT enthusiasts & Security czars are attending conferences between April and July 2015 hosted by Global Big Data Conference held in San Francisco & Texas areas.
This is a great opportunity for data analytics experts to meet their global colleagues and exchange cutting edge developments in this area.
- Data Science Conference May 4-5: emphasizes how to create a balanced big data science team and shares real world experiences.
- Predictive Analytics Conference May 4-5: highlights recent developments and new methods used in predictive analytics across multiple industry verticals.
- IoT Conference May 4-5: shows attendees expanded coverage of IoT markets, featuring in depth tracks each day – Consumer IoT (Smart Home, Beacons, Connected Cars Wearables) , Industrial IoT (Smart Cities, Healthcare, Energy & Utilities, Manufacturing Transport & Logistics, Drone), Developer IoT, IoT Analytics & IoT Open Source.
- Security Conference May 4-5: focuses on how organizations are working in the security space, security analytics, offer solutions (data security at Visa etc.), including insights from leaders in the space on how to create the right security team in hot areas.
- Big Data Developer Conference July 15-17: offers hands on workshop on Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra, MongoDB, R, Neo4J & Industry vertical use cases of Big Data.
- Real-Time Data Developer Conference April 23-24: offers hands on workshop on Spark, Storm, Kafka, Flink, Real-Time analytics, Stream processing everywhere - what to use & Industry vertical use cases.
Big Data Bootcamps offer hands on workshops on Spark, Hadoop, Cassandra, MongoDB, R, Neo4J & Industry vertical use cases of Big Data.
Attendees can register for either one event or multiple events. Please contact [email protected] for group discounts.
Data Science Central members receive up to $200 off when they sign up with promotional code DSC.
We look forward to seeing you this spring.
Global Big Data Conference