Demand for data scientists is surging. With the number of available data science roles increasing by a staggering 650% since 2012, organizations are clearly looking for professionals who have the right combination of computer science, modeling, mathematics, and business skills. And more is being asked of data scientists as companies look to implement artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning technologies into key operations.
DataRobot together with Snowflake – a leading cloud data platform provider – is helping data scientists stay current with the latest technology and data science best practices so that they can excel in an increasingly AI-driven workplace. Five Things a Data Scientist Can Do to Stay Current offers data scientists guidance for thriving in AI-driven enterprises, with tips such as:
- Using automated machine learning (AutoML) frameworks to enhance productivity
- Fostering collaboration between DevOps and machine learning operations (MLOps) teams
- Adopting data handling best practices to ensure more efficient workflows
- Sharing data with trusted partners and suppliers to ensure top value
- Collecting and accessing data from outside sources
Read the ebook to get more information about staying up to speed with the latest technologies in a rapidly evolving AI environment.
The DataRobot Team