Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

Hello,

I am working as Data Analyst and would like to switch my career into Data science. To move into this career, I’ve choose Python language and passed Associate certification..Now I am planning to take Dell EMC associate certification on Data science and Big Analytics.

Please guide me what would be the path/certifications need to be done to get the job as Data Scientist without having this experience.

Thanks

Views: 1155

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Rajesh,

You can check out this data science course in Hyderabad, it wont offer certification though. But it will help you to get job as a data scientist, as there are coding challenges and guided projects involved.

Lots of folks have posted blogs on this.  You should use the search feature at the top of the page.  Meanwhile you might start with these:

https://www.datasciencecentral.com/profiles/blogs/some-thoughts-on-...

https://www.datasciencecentral.com/profiles/blogs/data-engineer-and...

Good luck,

Bill

Data science is one of the niche fields in the massive global IT market. As the recovery from the economic lockdown started slowly, companies are reorienting their focus toward larger and longer-term projects. There is a sizable increase in data science jobs from August to September, i.e., 11% increase in data scientist occupation, Dice reports.

The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that the data science field will grow about 28% through 2026. While universities have expanded their data science curricula for students looking forward to taking up a data science career, there are certain data science courses too in favor of working professionals. Data scientists looking to excel in the market need can update their data science skills apart from a solid understanding of the basics.

There are popular certifying bodies that provide unique data science certifications in the select domain. One among them is that of the Data Science Council of America [DASCA]. DASCA certifications are fit for both working data science professionals and learning students as well. The programs work toward developing high-quality professionals who can address the challenging expectations of stakeholders at the international level.

DASCA equips universities and institutions with the infrastructure and knowledge to facilitate students in acquiring DASCA’s big analytics and big data engineering – the best data science certification programs during their college or university years. The programs prepare the students for campus recruitment drives from global companies. 

All the Best!

RSS

© 2021   TechTarget, Inc.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service