Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

All Discussions Tagged 'science' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What are the present top trending automation testing tools

As there are so many testing tools available in the market we need to select the right one for any application like Data Science, Big Data,…

Started by Swetha Reddy

0 Apr 26

How do I import a SAS layout file correctly in DSS?

I'm trying to import a SAS layout file into DSS in such a way that I can use it as a lookup table for column names/descriptions. Is it poss…

Started by Niana Thomas

0 Mar 13

time serries hourly data plot

How to plot mulivarite data against hourly data in time series using python

Started by suhas jk

0 Oct 2, 2018

data science - study, jobs

Hi all, I'd like to get specialized in data science and I like to know  which are exactly the key fields and key technology for each fields…

Started by Tedi Kondi

0 Nov 1, 2017

BSTS prediction going off while making predictions

We are trying to forecast the quantity based on 5 years of monthly historical data. We used Bayesian model. It looks like our forecast is g…

Started by Keerthi Parvathi

0 Aug 9, 2017

New data science accommodating for IT revolution

In the early years of the 17th century questions were different. People looked for ways to understand nature in order to better handle it..…

Started by Edith Ohri

0 Jun 25, 2017

How to Use Hadoop for Data Science

High performance data analysis is a required competitive component, providing valuable insight into the behavior of customers, market trend…

Started by vinodkumar Kasipuri

0 Jan 18, 2017

Best way to break into Data Science

Hello All, Just looking for some advice. My last position was as a contractor SQL database developer at a bank in Buffalo, NY for a year.…

Started by Dania Khan

0 Oct 25, 2016

How do you interact with data at work?

Hello fellow data workers! Lately I’ve been getting rather frustrated with some things at work, and was wondering if this was endemic to ju…

Started by Kate McGinley

0 Jun 21, 2016

Analytics and Data Science Contests

Hello, I am sure most of you here are familiar with Kaggle and the contests they host. Though its a great platform for data scientists, I f…

Started by Arjun

0 Apr 21, 2015

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Data Science Central ®   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service