Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

All Discussions Tagged 'regression' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Optimization Question

I am learning data science and have a question about our project. A company has three assembly lines, which can be used to make products fo…

Started by Tina Ross

0 May 8

Do I need to adjust frequencies or weights of rows so the right weight is given to each sample (data mining)

The general problem type is as follows. I have about 2,500 rows of data. Each row contains data about an individual sample with sizes from…

Started by Mike Wilcox

1 Apr 13
Reply by Patrick Stroh

Alternate of gradient descent

Hi Everyone, Recently i gave an interview for data science opening and interviewer asked optimisation algorithm for logistic regression. I…

Started by Neeraj Sharma

8 Sep 16, 2018
Reply by Neeraj Sharma

Multi-variable Linear Regression: optimize theta by using BFGS algorithm.

Hello EveryoneI want to switch my career in Data Science and have been learning Machine Learning since last two weeks. I want to learn opti…

Started by Vijay Gupta

1 Jul 19, 2018
Reply by BhanuTeja Kasani

Logistic regression: minimize J(theta) by Gradient Descent algorithm

Hello everyone, I want to minimize J(theta) of Logistic regression by using Gradient Descent(GD) algorithm. I have wrote a code in matlab a…

Started by Vijay Gupta

0 Jul 6, 2018

What method/model should I use for this parameter fitting problem?

I am running analysis on data for this type of sensor my company makes. I want to quantify the health of the sensor based on three features…

Started by DJ

1 Apr 10, 2018

Logistic Regression Query

I am working on logistic regression. in my dataset there are few variables like JobSatisficationLevel , having values in range of 1 to 4 ,…

Started by SHEKHAR PANDEY

2 Feb 21, 2018
Reply by Sayan Nandy

Price elasticity Split - Base price elasticity and Promotional Price Elasticity

I would like to understand more about Price elasticity, especially Base price elasticity. I would like to know what would be the impact of…

Started by Shrirama Kaudoor

0 Sep 27, 2017

Need Help Determining the Best Approach

I have a project I am working on and am not sure of the best approach. I am a student, still learning, so I thought I would post here and s…

Started by Ray Hall

0 Mar 15, 2017

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Data Science Central ®   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service