Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

All Discussions Tagged 'python' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Do I need Docker to deploy a ML pipeline that only does scheduled training and batch prediction

I am trying to deploy a machine learning workflow on AWS. The most common way is probably to automate it in SageMaker and deploy the model…

Started by DJ

1 Mar 30
Reply by Varun Verma

For any python data scientists out there, here's an interactive dashboard demo of what you can build with very few lines of code

I contribute a Python Interactive Dataviz Covid-19 Dashboard https://covid19-dash.herokuapp.com It's open source (see the github link), has…

Started by Andrew Clancy

0 Mar 21

Good Python based ETL

I'm looking for a Python (scripting) based ETL (Extract - Transform - Load ) package. There seems to be a few options available and I'm loo…

Started by Christian Edinger Munk Plum

1 Feb 6
Reply by Prateek Baranwal

Data analysis challenge + how can I detect the advanced correlation between variables?

Hello data scientists :) The idea is to discover the story behind some data that you ignore the rules of. I am looking for a tool or Python…

Started by Vincent Hayek

3 Feb 6
Reply by Prateek Baranwal

time serries hourly data plot

How to plot mulivarite data against hourly data in time series using python

Started by suhas jk

0 Oct 2, 2018

Temporal sequence analysis

I have a set of alarm codes which are occuring over many days that finally lead to a failure.  Is there any algorithm which can take in the…

Started by Rajat Jain

1 Jun 29, 2018
Reply by James Theobald

What method/model should I use for this parameter fitting problem?

I am running analysis on data for this type of sensor my company makes. I want to quantify the health of the sensor based on three features…

Started by DJ

1 Apr 10, 2018

PASS for parallel processing

Searching for a PASS(or may be IASS) that allow to have virtual environment for parallel processing. I have a large dataset(1.5 GB in csv f…

Started by Shaifali Agrawal

4 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Shaifali Agrawal

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2020   Data Science Central ®   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service