Subscribe to DSC Newsletter

All Discussions Tagged 'modeling' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Handling different length string features and prediction of these based on other features

Hi, I am currently working on a problem where the dataset contains 200+ features (Let's call them the code features, e.g no.of.loops, memo…

Started by Obaid Ur Rehman

1 Aug 3
Reply by Vincent Granville

What's the best model for a history of timestamped events vs. a binary response?

I have three tables: A list of client ids For those clients, 3 years of timestamped inclusions/exclusions in a credit bureau blacklist For…

Started by Willian Razente

0 Jan 12, 2018

Data modeling and processing as a library service for digital humanities research data management

Few years ago, several research communities expressed concerns that it was becoming increasingly difficult to sustain the competence necess…

Started by vinodkumar Kasipuri

0 Apr 5, 2017

Data Modeling Online Training Course

Data Modeling Training lays scope on all aspects that is required to illustrate the relationships between data which explores data-oriented…

Started by vinodkumar Kasipuri

0 Nov 25, 2016

Financial Modeling Course

This Financial Modeling Course is a bundle of 10 courses with 50+ hours of HD video tutorials and Lifetime Access. Along with this professi…

Started by rajesh dhnashire

0 Aug 16, 2016

How do you interact with data at work?

Hello fellow data workers! Lately I’ve been getting rather frustrated with some things at work, and was wondering if this was endemic to ju…

Started by Kate McGinley

0 Jun 21, 2016

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2019   Data Science Central ®   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service